And, someone opposing you is not, always your enemy.
I don’t care about whose DNA has recombined with whose. When everything goes to hell, the people who stand by you without flinching they are your family.
Please know that there are much better things in life than being lonely or liked or bitter or mean or self conscious. We are all full of shit. Go love someone just because, I know your heart may be badly bruised, or even the victim of numerous knifings but it will always heal even if you don’t want it to, it keeps going. There are the most fantastic, beautiful things and people out there, I promise. It’s up to you to find them.
Don’t ever mistake my silence for ignorance, my calmness for acceptance, or my kindness for weakness.
People don’t like love, they like that flittery flirty feeling. They don’t love love – love is sacrificial, love is ferocious, it’s not emotive. Our culture doesn’t love love, it loves the idea of love. It wants the emotion without paying anything for it. It’s ridiculous.
-Matt Chandler Parsons
Some people will never ‘get you’. Do not spend eternity asking why. People will see you differently, just cherish those who lift your soul.
-Dodinsky’s Garden of Thoughts
You’ll meet her, she’s very pretty, even though sometimes she’s sad for many days at a time. You’ll see, when she smiles, you’ll love her.
I’ve never fooled anyone. I’ve let people fool themselves. They didn’t bother to find out who and what I was. Instead they would invent a character for me. I wouldn’t argue with them. They were obviously loving somebody I wasn’t.
I was born with an enormous need for affection, and a terrible need to give it.
You get a strange feeling when you’re about to leave a place. Like you’ll not only miss the people you love but you’ll miss the person you are now at this time and this place, because you’ll never be this way ever again.
Faith is taking the first step even when you can’t see the whole staircase.
-Martin Luther King Jr.
I am too intelligent, too demanding, and too resourceful for anyone to be able to take charge of me entirely. No one knows me or loves me completely. I have only myself.
-Simone de Beauvoir
You are not useless. You are not hopeless. And no matter how scared you are, you will never be alone. And deep down, somewhere, in the part of you that decided the good days and your happiness and your health were all worth fighting for, you know that, too. Hold onto that knowledge. It will see you through the worst.
1. When you live at home in your twenties, it’s difficult to feel like a full-fledged adult.
2. You have less freedom than you did in college, yet even more responsibilities than those four years of undergrad bliss.
3. Your parents, siblings, and even your household pets are always up in your business.
4. There basically isn’t anything going on in your personal life that they don’t know about.
5. Any semblance of a love life you might have takes a serious hit.
6. One-night stands and random hookups are usually a no-go. Casual romance? Forget about it.
7. Because who wants to bring someone home to their childhood bedroom and twin-size bed?
8. And even if you spend the night somewhere else, you have to make it home before your parents wake up the next morning.
9. Or, despite the odds, if you do date someone on a more regular basis, they end up meeting your family way sooner than they might expect to.
10. If your parents still live in your hometown, it’s nearly impossible to avoid running into people you went to high school with.
The rest are just people I socialize with.
Affects: Digestive System and Bladder
What to do:
- Drinking water helps to flush out the toxins in your body, so boost your water intake and have a look at the foods you are eating.
- Minimize intake of fizzy drinks and high caffeinated drinks. Also look at switching to herbal teas, especially green tea!
- Consume less chocolate, cakes, lemonade and Coke, drink more mineral water without gas. Eat food that helps eliminate toxins from the body: boiled cabbage, and baked apples.
- Go to bed early (10pm) and wake up early (6am). Even if you can’t fall asleep. it’s good to relax so your liver can rest and be ready for work the next day
- 20-30 minutes of light exercise every day, especially outdoors
- Practice relaxation techniques to worry less
- Better hygiene (washing hair, hats)
- Green Tea, lemon water and berries can also help as these are antioxidant rich foods
Your heart is a massive organ that pumps blood all over your body. If it’s stressed out due to poor diet, inactivity and various mental and physical stresses, then not only are you likely to get pimples on your lower forehead, your entire body will be doomed if you don’t fix the problems. Having a healthy heart means to do regular exercises to strengthen the heart, as well as eat a healthy diet, and keeping stresses low.
What to do:
- Try to exercise regularly
- Drink at least 8 glasses of water
- Eat healthy, preferably low cholesterol, high fiber diet
- Quit smoking
When kidneys are not taken care of, you’ll find these large, painful pimples on your ears that refuses to leave no matter what.
What to do:
- Increase water intake
- Avoiding eating too much salty food, caffeine
- cleanse your kidneys with diuretics like parsley and water
Eyes, orbital area and between the Eyebrows
Oiliness, redness, flakiness and pimples between the eyebrows can indicate that your liver may have been overworking and need a cleansing.
What to do:
- Eat fruits and vegetables with high content of vitamin C (kiwi, sweet pepper, oranges) will help in providing you with a good mood.
- Try to avoid eating late at night; especially right before bedtime as your body will not break down the food as effectively, leading to a toxin build up.
- Cut back on fatty, sugary, greasy and rich foods, alcohol and diary, particularly if you’re lactose intolerant.
- Some of the best foods to cleanse your liver include garlic, grapefruit, green tea, carrots, beets, leafy green vegetables, lemons and lime.
If alcohol labels told the truth.
"Stars must die so that I can live. I stepped out of a supernova” - Phil Hellenes