1. Not everyone is going to be your best friend.
2. Avoid gossiping with these ^^ people.
3. There is no limit to whom you can be friends/friendly with.
4. Because of this you will find yourself being close with a lot of different “groups.”
5. Remember, not everyone has your best interest at heart.
6. Not everyone cares if you’re happy…or miserable for that matter.
7. People will burn you; it’s all about how you handle the metaphorical “application of aloe” afterwards.
8. People change; that person you knew freshman year has changed and gone through things, just like you have.
9. Embrace freshman year, be annoying, be loud, and make friends.
10. Put. Yourself. Out. There.
11. When you get hungry in the “wee” hours of the morning, order the pizza.
12. E-v-e-r-y-o-n-e has that crazy roommate.
13. Own it. Whatever it is that makes you you, OWN IT. *cue Drake song*
14. Fall in love with the boy.
15. Be more concerned with your own happiness than others’ opinions of you.
16. Enjoy living in Freshman/Communal Housing.
17. Be silly.
18. Learn how to cook….even if it is just grilled cheese and Ramen.
19. Lose the daily sweatpants/yoga pants outfit. Dress up and notice how much better you feel about yourself. People will notice your new glow.
20. Don’t wish away your downtime.
— Paulo Coelho, The Zahir (via noeeeee)
Disturbing, but I love them!
Korean artist Jee Young Lee’s beautiful dreamscapes are living proof that you don’t need Photoshop or even a large studio space to create amazing surreal images. She creates all of these scenes by hand in a room that is only 3.6 x 4.1 x 2.4 meters and then inserts herself into the pictures. Some of these self portraits represent her own experiences, dreams and memories, while others represent traditional Korean folk tales and legends.
Jennifer Lawrence is my hero.
Literally me watching the video
Ang kailangan mo lang gawin ay pahalagahan ito.
Listen in such a way that others love to speak to you.
If I text you 24/7, then you must be special.
Amazing Face-Paintings Transform Models Into The 2D Works Of Famous Artists
by Valeriya Kutsan